Monument to Cristoforo Colombo
Made by scultore Ghersi
The monument was built by the Ghersi sculptor in 1892. It was originally placed in the current Piazza Martiri della Libertà, in the 1950's, moved to the sea gardens, while today, after a restoration of 2004, it was placed on the promenade on the tip of the Turtle Pier.
Corso Garibaldi - Molo delle Tartarughe